Monday, January 23, 2012

Kataklysmic

I write this to record what was. I wish this to be a testimonial of what happened when I interacted with pure, innocent, randomness.


I am attracted to randomness. It appeals to the order in me, and it reveals the anarchy I keep controlled.

AN: I've always believed that every moment validates itself. Nothing that happens after can ever take away from it.

....

We were in his car. And he honestly had no idea where we were.

I could see the beach ahead. it was beautiful. And I could hear the waves, and feel the breeze; a lazy sunday afternoon. Sigh.

He looked relaxed, as always. Everything is always taken in his stride, and there is nothing that he cannot do. It is the source of his confidence. If you've seen him perturbed, you must see him a lot.

This is beautiful.

Yeah, I know.

This is...real beautiful.

Uh huh, you've said that.

It looks like a movie, like a dream. Are you sure you'll still be here when I open my eyes?

Grin. A real charmer, when he wanted to be.

I'm worried. I'm worried about , and I'm worried about...this...and....that and...

His finger was on my lips in an instant.

Shhhh.

No one worries when I'm around.

I remember thinking that this was so cliche.

When one of us nearly hit the horn, we pulled apart;

for an instant, he laughed softly.

....


Thank you.

So courteous, every kiss was thanked. Like I'd done him a favour.

Come, it's time to leave.

He started the car, we moved forward. And as the full beauty of the beach came up over the slope, he stopped.

Hey you.

Hey, whats up.

I need a favour.

Yeah?

Like a big favour.

Ok.

I want you to do something for me. Can you do that?

Er...sure.

Can you look where I'm pointing.

Huh?
Where?

There.

He was quick, I'll give him that.

This time we pulled away because the car went back down the slope in reverse; quite fast.

Luckily, he pulled the handbrake in time.

....

There were other incidents. Small acts of...being cliche, of being him;

of being me.


....


Was what I did wrong?

Who do you think you are?

Am I fake?

Am I terrible?

Collecting your jar of hearts?

Am I fake?


I never walk in the middle of the road. It's not in my nature.

No comments: